We take pride in ensuring we are held to the highest standards of the industry. Check out our certifications below!
Our Waelz technology process has been designated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a “Best Demonstrated Available Technology” for the processing of EAF Dust.
The INMETCO process is recognized by the U.S. EPA as the “Best Demonstrated Available Technology” for the treatment of steelmaking dust (i.e. low zinc KO61, KO62, and F006 designated hazardous waste).
Our quality policy is simple: “Every shipment is on time, ready for use, and meets customer requirements.”
To achieve this, we will:
- Manage our business to provide for the health and safety of our people and protect the environment,
- Understand our customers’ needs and meet or exceed their expectations,
- Design and control our processes to maintain consistent product quality,
- Develop relationships with suppliers who share our commitment to excellence,
- Compete as a long-term supplier of zinc and value-added zinc products through continuous quality improvements.
Our greatest investment is in our people whose integrity, dedication, and involvement are links to our past and keys to our future. AZR’s management supports these objectives and will provide the resources to accomplish our goal.